1 Purposes of processing
1.1. Delivery of the website
If you access our website some personal data is temporarily stored. In particular, the following data is collected in this context:
· IP address and host name of your computer
· Date and time of access
· Browser meta data, incl. your browser type and operating system, whether the access was successful, and the amount of data transferred, page visited on our website, third-party-website from which you clicked on a link to our website.
The temporary storage of this personal data is necessary to deliver the website to you. The legal basis for this processing of your personal data is Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR.
1.2. Log data
1.3. Registration, communication and contact forms
We process personal data that you provide in the context of using certain content and functions on our website. For example, if you use the contact form, we use this Personal Information to respond to your queries, and/or provide the services and/or information that you have requested. The same applies to communication by other means, such as e-mail, messenger or telephone. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR.
1.4. Social media
Our social media partners provide us with statistics and analytics on the use of our social media offerings. These statistics do not contain any names or other information about individual users. With the help of these services we can analyze and improve our social media activities. This is our legitimate interest for using these statistics (Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR).
We do not use any social media share plugins by which information is automatically transferred to the provider of social media services when you visit our website. Any forwarding to social media providers such as Twitter, Facebook etc. takes place exclusively via a link.
When processing personal data on our LinkedIn page, we and LinkedIn act as so called "Joint Controllers" according to Art. 26 GDPR. We have therefore concluded a separate joint controller agreement. For any further processing of your data, LinkedIn is the sole controller. If you wish to exercise your rights to information, deletion, etc., LinkedIn is responsible for the fulfillment of your rights as part of our Joint Controllership.
1.6. Other purposes for which we process your personal data
Furthermore, we process your personal data:
· to fulfill contracts and in the context of existing or new business relationships. We will retain this personal data at least for the duration of our business relationship. The legal basis is: Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR.
· to meet our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR), including the following:
◦ Enter into corporate transactions (e.g., restructuring, asset deals, mergers)
· to fulfill our legal obligations, court orders or other binding decisions. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) c) GDPR.
· with your consent (Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR) for other purposes, such as subscription to a newsletter; in this case, you have the option to revoke your consent at anytime.
2. Recipients of personal data
In addition to the recipients of personal mentioned above, we also use other companies to process personal data on our behalf, for example for hosting of our website or sending newsletters. Such processors only process the data on our behalf (Art. 28 GDPR).
Furthermore, we transmit personal data to third parties if it is required by law, necessary for the exercise and defense of legal claims or if third parties provide certain services for us (e.g., lawyers, tax consultants).
Cookies that are not technically necessary (e.g. for analytics purposes) are only processed with your consent. The legal basis for this data processing is § 25 (1) 1 TTDSG.
4. Regular deletion of personal data
Unless a specific duration of data storage is specified in this PrivacyPolicy, we will only process your data as long as this is necessary for the respective purposes or as long as there are legal retention obligations. After the respective processing purpose ceases to apply and retention obligation send, your data will be routinely deleted.
5. Your rights
You can request access to the personal data stored by us (incl. a copy of your personal data, meta information about the processing and information about third country transfers). If you have provided personal data on the basis of a contract or consent, you have the right to receive this personal data in a standard and machine-readable format.
You can also request the deletion, correction or restriction of the processing of your personal data subject to the conditions and limitations set out in GDPR.
You can revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
You can object to the data processing on the basis of our legitimate interests at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation.
6. Contact; complaint to supervisory authority
VERAXA Biotech GmbH
In case of questions and in case of possible concerns about the dat aprocessing, you can also contact a supervisory authority. The responsible supervisory authority for VERAXA is:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using our website at VERAXA.com of VERAXA GmbH (“the Company”). These Terms of Service (“Agreement”) governs your browsing, viewing and other use of the website.
1. Liability for Links. Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information on these sites and the content of such third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective providers. We shall promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law.
2. Copyrights. The information on our website are subject to the copyright laws of Germany. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such information in excess of the scope of such copyright law requires the prior written consent of the respective author/ creator. Copyrights of third parties will be identified as such on our site. We will immediately delete any third party information on this website if we become aware publishing violates the above laws.